There is lots of great activity happening around coworking; we already have two spaces here in San Francisco, one called The Hat Factory over in Dog Patch and another called Teh Space downtown. Noel’s been moving and shaking to get coworking spaces setup in Manhattan; there are two independent groups working on creating spaces in Paris; and groups all around the U.S. are putting together groups.
- How much do you love your independent office/work environment?
- Love working from the confines of your cramped studio?
- Love the $10 mocha/matte/frappe/whatchamacallit?
- Love the sound of a clanking espresso machine?
- Love the fight for an electrical outlet and WiFi Connectivity?
Yeah, nor do we… come join us for coworking!
What is coworking?
…it is a cafe-like community/collaboration space for developers, writers and independents.
Come join us Friday, 13 Oct, for a meet and greet with food, drinks
and free flowing conversations. Starting at 7pm, we’ll be meeting at
Congee Village Restaurant & Bar -100 Allen Street, New York, NY 10002
To get involved, take the following steps…