People who know us also know that we care a lot about sharing a healthy communications of coworking’s best practices.
That is why we created the Cowo Manifesto, 10 points that explain what coworking means to us.
We have already started exploring the different points (here’s the post dedicated to rule number 1 “Coworking is just a word. Only people give it meaning”, the one on number 2 “We make work a better experience through space/knowledge sharing, every day” and the one on no. 10, “Coworking is a labour of love”).
In this post we want to talk about relationships and language.
Basically, we want to point out that the coworker is not a client – even if s/he may look like one, since he’s paying a fee to use the space.
A coworker is much more: a professional that is part of our network.
So we like to say it again and again:
Coworkers are not customers. Coworkers are professionals working with you
(Cowo Manifesto – number 3)
It is also a matter of language: the words you use imply a way of thinking, an attitude, even a certain behavior.
In a coworking, relationships form an open system, that includes collaboration, networking and – why not – cheerfulness.
Reminder – Cowo Manifesto is available in several languages: Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch and Russian.
Here’s the English version:
- Coworking is just a word. Only people give it meaning.
- We make work a better experience through space/knowledge sharing, every day
- Coworkers are not clients. They are professionals working with you.
- We are part of a larger community, both physical and online, and we speak to each other.
- In our model, relationships come first, profit comes second.
- Our professional skills are constantly enriched by our community.
- We don’t believe in competition. This makes us highly competitive.
- Coworking enjoys the best marketing strategy: happiness
- Coworking is always the beginning of something.
- “Coworking is a labour of love” (Tara Hunt)
L’articolo [Cowo Manifesto] Coworkers are not customers. Coworkers are professionals working with you. sembra essere il primo su Coworking Project by Cowo®.